MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To manage projects and protect Company’s financial rights within budget, time schedules, statutory requirements and Company procedures ensuring compliance with HSE and QA/QC policies and customer satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. To represent the Company and enhance relationships in dealings with clients, consultants and regulatory authorities.
2. To prepare the project execution plan for management review and approval and manage approved plan to achieve project deliverables and timeline objectives.
3. To review contract documents and administer all issues related to the project in conjunction with Manager of Projects in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
4. To manage resources and expenses to achieve contract completion within budget and time frame.
5. To liaise with the HSE and/or Quality Department for the preparation and publishing of project safety and or quality manuals to ensure Company Health, Safety & Environment standards are met.
6. To ensure timely payments are received from the customer in accordance with contract conditions.
7. To identify and ensure skills and training needs of assigned manpower are aligned to project requirements and support recruitment activities to source technically competent personnel for the project.
8. To participate in the pricing of tenders and technical documentation for upcoming projects as required.
9. To lead Project team to ensure timeframes and customer satisfaction are met.
10. To identify and scope any additional works and technical upgrades not covered in the contract to enhance the project deliverables, customer satisfaction and improve Company’s revenue.
Preferred candidates approved by KOC.
Keyword: 'Senior Project manager Electrical', 'Project Manager Electrical\