1. To assist in maintaining all the rigging items.
2. Monitor rigging items by performing regular proof load testing.
3. Should perform as a signal person in Refinery environment using respiratory protection and the other protective equipment as and when required.
4. Check work at site including taking the measurements and establishing loads to be lifted.
5. Should be able to work from Rigging plan. Equipment drawing, sketches, and engineering specifications.
6. Issue work direction to assigned rigging group and ensure safe working conditions for the workers and the work.
7. Perform rigging duties in dismantling and assembly of refinery equipment including heat exchangers, turbines, pumps, motors etc. Supervise the contractual Rigging manpower during Normal routines and Shutdowns.
8. Coordinate work execution with other sectors. Undertake rigging of all lifts ensuring correct rigging practices and safety of all the lifts. Perform rigging duties in dismantling and assembly of refinery equipment’s including heat exchangers, turbines, pumps, motors, etc.
Candidate with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience within Oil & Gas industry and currently in Kuwait with valid transferable residency # 18 need only apply.
Kindly send across CVs to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org