ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION
1. Conduct all QC activities required inspections during the installation and pre-commissioning of the following:
a. High, medium and low voltage switch gears, protective relays and motor control centers.
b. Power and distribution transformers, high, medium and low voltage panel boards.
c. Cathodic Protection
2. Undertake functional Tests of all electrical equipment including but not limited to MCC, Transformers, Relay Panels, CT, PTs and UPS.
3. Undertake inspection of Cable Laying (both in Trenches and Cable Tray)Management Systems.
4. Undertake inspection of cable trays and cable laying installations for various types of instrument cables including but not limited to core, pair, triad shield and un-shielded cables.
5. Ensure that the quality of the filed instruments, cables, junction box, tubing and piping are in line with contract specifications.
6. Perform the inspection and calibration of field instruments as well as prepare calibration certificates as per client specifications and standards.
7. Undertake installation and pre-commissioning inspection activities including functional tests for filed instruments and panels inside the Control Room (including but not limited to DCS, ESD, PLC, SCADA, UPS, Marshalling Panel, Interposing Panel and F&G systems).
8. Read P&ID, Loop checking, Logic checking and troubleshooting of field instruments.
Looking for candidates with valid transferable residency in Kuwait and who can join immediately need only apply