ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Review and assess Technical Specifications, BOQ (Bill of Quantities) and Drawings to determine suitable vendors and suppliers.
2. Prepare inquiry documents related to commercial standards, technical specifications, BOQ’s and Drawings in line with Company requirements.
3. Review External Providers’ quotations to determine best price, best specifications, and most convenient delivery dates.
4. Review the Technical and Commercial Specifications within quotations submitted by External Providers.
5. Prepare and issue Purchase Orders for selected External Providers clearly highlighted approved quotes and Technical Specifications.
6. Contribute for the enhancement of the Company’s Quality and HSE Management Systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering discipline.
Required Candidates with experience in procurement activities of electrical materials within Oil & Gas industry.
Candidates currently in Kuwait with valid transferable residency # 18 need only apply. Kindly send across your CVs at the below email id