Planning Engineer - Electrical , Civil & Mechanical
in Al Ahmadi , Al Jahra , Al Kuwait - Kuwait
Experience: 6 - 8
Education:Basic - Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Civil, Electrical)
Nationality: Any Nationality
Industry Type: Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area:Contract Management / Estimation / Tendering / Quantity Surveying Oct 17, 2021
Desired Candidate Profile
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop all planning and scheduling tools to be used to effectively control, monitor, and report Project status.
2. Identify the scope of schedule activities.
3. Determine milestones that support the project schedule including the identification of contractual milestones.
4. Define the duration of each activity and the sequence of specific work disciplines in coordination with all project stakeholders taking into consideration any constraints that may impact the same.
5. Develop quantity release or installation curves for a specific work discipline, reviewing the quantity logs ensuring that total quantities are accurately represented for each discipline.
6. Assist in the determination of manpower requirements for specific work disciplines within the Project.
7. Assist in resource leveling analysis to perform quantity and manpower resource loading for assigned schedules.
8. Determine critical path activities for work areas and/or work disciplines.
9. Promptly identify deviations from schedule as well as develop necessary mitigation plans accordingly.
10. Identify and report activities that may have a critical or potential impact on the schedule.
11. Regularly prepare schedule, manpower, quantity progress and performance reports in an efficient and accurate manner.
12. Contribute for the enhancement of the Company’s Quality and HSE Management Systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
6 to 8 years of relevant work experience in the Oil and Gas Construction field.
Experience in Primavera Software Applications
We are looking for Planning Engineers in Electrical , mechanical & Civil background experience.
Keyword: 'Planning Engineer - Civil', 'Planning Engineer - Mechanical', 'Planning Engineer - Electrical', Scheduling, Project Planning, Primavera