ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. In charge of the daily dredging activities of several vessels ensuring that such activities are efficiently executed in line with the project plan.
2. Collaborate and Cooperate efficiently on a regular basis with all superiors ensuring smooth transfer of data/information to all stakeholders.
3. Monitor the optimal usage, function and daily output of all related equipment in close cooperation and collaboration with the Technical Unit.
4. Prepare and submit daily reports to superiors detailing milestones, progress, completed works, planned activities and planning issues.
5. Ensure that Quality, Health, Safety and Environment requirements are observed onsite/onboard.
6. Identify risks related to all activities as well as recommend appropriate mitigations to avoid / reduce such risks advising superior with regards to the same.
7. Monitor, evaluate and control the activities of subcontractors.
8. Contribute for the enhancement of the Company’s Quality and HSE Management Systems.
• Navigation License (STCW 95).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Desirable).
• First Aid Certification.
• Knowledge and Experience in Project Performance Analysis.
• 6 to 8 years of experience in Dredging or Marine Construction.
Candidates available in Kuwait with valid transferable residency may need only apply.