MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To coordinate the administration of the prime contract and subcontracts on a company project.
1. To ensure that the administration of contracts by projects is carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
2. To monitor the performance of awarded subcontracts, checking and agreeing the accuracy of monthly payment applications during the life of the subcontract and at completion of the work.
3. To formulate change orders to existing subcontracts for change in scope and / or pricing.
4. To assist in the review and settlement of any claims as may be raised by subcontractors.
5. To assist in the preparation of change orders to the prime contract between company and client.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Technical and practical knowledge of all phases of contract development, award, administration and close-out relating to a multi-discipline construction project
• Knowledgeable of current industry and technical developments
• Formal qualifications / affiliations to RICS, IQS, MICES or MCIOB
• Strong working knowledge of administering FIDIC or ICE and other similar contract formulation standards
• Proven track record with recognized international standard contracting companies
• Good communication skills and strong English capability
• Capability to accept responsibilities and accomplish project objectives in a timely manner
• Computer literate especially with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Minimum 10 to 12 years of experience in contract administration for contracting industry operations
• University degree.