ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Represent the Company in dealings with clients, consultants and regulatory authorities maintaining fruitful business relations with the same to ensure the execution of all signed agreements.
2. Maintain records of any extra activities to ensure that clients are properly billed for any additional cost.
3. Identify and ensure that the skills of assigned manpower are in line with the project requirements in order to have a fully technical competent team capable of executing all required activities.
4. Manage work teams to ensure the effective delivery of daily objectives including the control of working hours, overtime and incentive schemes to improve efficiency.
5. Manage all resources and equipment to ensure Project completion within the Contract’s terms and conditions, budget and set timeframe.
6. Liaise with the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality departments to ensure that all activities are in full compliance to their guidelines, policies and procedures as well as meet the Contract’s terms and conditions and client satisfaction taking immediate remedial action when required.
7. Attend regular meetings with all stakeholders to identify and resolve any problems, bottlenecks or delays in execution of activities to ensure timely project completion.
8. Contribute for the enhancement of the Company’s Quality and HSE Management Systems.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (relevant discipline).
• PMP Certification (desirable).
• Relevant work experience in Construction / Engineering / offshore