Project Quality Control Manager
(20 - 30 yrs.)
Al Ahmadi , Al Kuwait - Kuwait
Keywords: 'Site QA QC Manager', 'Project QC Manager
Role Purpose: 1. Lead and mentor a team of QA/QC personnel within a project or workshop, supervising and managing all related QA/QC daily function and activities.
2. Prepare and obtain the necessary external and internal approvals for the Project Quality Plan, ITP’s and Technical Work Instructions in line with Project Contract specifications and the Company’s Quality Management System.
3. Communicate and coordinate with clients for all production and QA/QC matters as well as follow up with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
4. Monitor all project activities to ensure implementation of all client and Company Quality Control system requirements advising the Project Manager of any violation or deviation from the same.
5. Act as a focal point of contact for all ISO related internal and external audits.
6. Conduct Internal and Operations Audits.
7. Plan and undertake Subcontractor audits as well as review Subcontractor Quality Control programs.
8. Compile Inspection records and other Quality Control related documents in order to prepare the final document dossier for client submission.
9. Coordinate the identification of non-conformities communicating the same to the concerned as well as follow up on the corrective action being taken to resolve such non-conformities.
10. Identify the QA/QC requirements for the project or workshop including but not limited to resources, procedures, documentation, etc. and coordinate with all concerned to ensure the availability of such resources.
11. Responsible for liaising with external accrediting and inspection agencies in order to ensure that all documentation required by such agencies are available and up to date.
12. Coordinate and participate in QA/QC external audits and inspections when required.
13. Contribute for the enhancement of the Company’s Quality and HSE Management Systems.